1978 San Diego MIGI complete for sale

Home Forums Classifieds MGTD Kit Cars Unfinished 1978 San Diego MIGI complete for sale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    John Richardson
    Participant

@prisoner6

One week of electrical wiring connecting, trim the parking-brake cables,put in the gas and she’s yours! This car has ZERO miles! I’ve done everything else, everything (95%) is NEW. I’ve lost my workspace and the storage price has sky rocketed! I’m done, I’m burned out! I also have a Cheetah Roadster project and a sailboat to paint and use. There comes a time when you have to cut your loses and quit. This car was a very expensive project and I shouldn’t have got it BUT I did replace EVERYTHING!!! New ZERO miles 1600cc single port with Holley Bug Spray, NEW ZERO miles transmission, flywheel and clutch, exhaust and muffler,NEW brakes, drums, wheel bearings, wheel cylinders, master cylinder, brake lines, shocks (4), powder coated  4-bolt wheels, ZERO miles Khumho tires. Installing NEW tie rods and tie rod ends this week (it MAY be running at that time, if so the price WILL go up). All fasteners are stainless steel , washers and nylock nuts. New upholstered seat cushions, needs seatback upholstered. Fenders are gloss black Earl Shieb paint, body is Hunter green, new carpet is oatmeal. NEW rear chassis pans, entire chassis sanded, primed and painted, pinholes covered with sheet metal and fiberglassed over. New wood rimmed steering wheel, dash new padding, black material, all new gauges with new p-nut bulbs and bulb holders. All new electrical switches, Porsche 914 electronic tachometer new main wiring harness, louvered engine firewall, NEW remote oil cooler. New generator, coil, v-regulator. ALL parts mentioned are NEW. Whatever I’ve forgotten is new too (except windscreen is cracked),First $6,000.00 takes her away. Current Title and registration. On vacation 24-31 March. Call or email 858-826-5076 work or sidedraftwebers@yahoocom.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.