2016 Calendar

Home Forums General Discussion 2016 Calendar

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Dale Schumacher
    Participant

@schu

Thanks for your efforts Ed.

I guess I don’t need to take pictures to get in a calendar. 
    Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Looks good Ed.

Thanks for your hard work on our behalf!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Royal
    Participant

@royal

You’re a good man Ed.  Thanks. 

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Whelp, Shutterfly chewed on the pictures for 4 hours and then froze. So I will rebuild the calendar & try again.

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

made the calendar and ordered. regular is about $32 shipped. I put in a discount code and got it to $27.

the code was 25RMN
    Now I’m trying to find a way to let you all order the calendar… first attempt.

seems to not work…
    so we try

edsnova2015-11-29 21:55:19

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Bob
    Participant

@lrh

edsnova wrote:
    4 hours and then froze.
    !%#&@  😡
    That can’t be good!
    Glad you’re doing that, not me. Probably something to do with those high quality printable pics you asked for. 😆  Although a web-based thing lasting more than an hour is probably always going to be iffy at best anyway.
    I sure hope it can get done sooner than later for your sake, but I’m standing in line and will wait as long as it takes!
    Bob
    Participant

@lrh

Posted my reply too soon, now seeing you have tried to link to the finished product.

Bad news is, it asks for account name or email and a password. None of your links were able to get me in to see the calendar itself, sorry to say.
    edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

hold on. I’m sorting it now.

Try this link:

edsnova2015-11-29 20:51:58

Bob
    Participant

@lrh

Okay, I’m signed up on Shutterfly now. Got there only with your 2nd link. Which could be both a good thing or bad. It seems to be in a raw editable form, so I think changes could be made by mistake if not careful.

I couldn’t get to buying the calendar, which might be another problem. The $24.95 link does nothing and the little dropdown box there disappears if I try to get into that.
    But it’s progress anyway. I’m afraid to click on the Save link for fear of causing irreversible harm in what you’ve put together.
    Bob
    Participant

@lrh

Ed, I’m ordering now via last link given. Still needed signing in again with my new account there, but shouldn’t be much trouble for anyone wanting to get it.

This message board doesn’t make for chat-like communication, sorry for the delayed overlapping or out of sequence replies we are having to do. 😛
    Bob
    Participant

@lrh

Alright!! Done deal! I should get the calendar in about a week.

Use that discount code (below) Ed gave before everyone. Worked okay for me.
    25RMN

Thanks so much Ed!
    P.S. strongly suggest you delete your other link posts so no one can edit the calendar.

LRH2015-11-29 19:51:26

newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

Ed. Was ordering the calendar and hit a wrong key and dropped of the site. When I tried the link again I got this message.

Please check the link and make sure it is correct. If it is correct, you may wish to contact the sender and request that they send you another invitation.
    So I’m contacting the sender again. This getting old stuff ain’t much fun.

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Sorry for all the trouble, boys. Hoping you can just refresh your browser and continue from there.

john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

no worries here .. my  browser allowed me to look at the calendar…Will order  some tomorrow 

Thanks ED 
    Bob
    Participant

@lrh

Rechecked to see if all is still okay, nothing wrong found.

Ed, again, I really think you should get rid the 2nd link in your post with the discount code so that nobody is editing the calendar by mistake. Can’t be sure that’s actually possible but it does show the calendar as a work in progress, so seems a possibility it could get changed for everyone ordering afterward if that did happen.
    The following message (after discount code post) with another link does work okay too, and although it has a Edit button there it didn’t go to a editable version. The Order button is okay there.
    Editing so I can respond to Ed here:
    Very welcome, and thanks again for getting this calendar done. Clap Got to stop thinking about the wait now. Already getting anxious like a kid on Christmas morning. 😀

LRH2015-11-29 22:43:05

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

OK, Bob, done. Thanks for the heads up.

billnparts
    Participant

@billnparts

Ordered mine. No issues using the last link. Discount code worked. Total with shipping $27.27

Thanks again, Ed.

Bill Ascheman
    Fiberfab Ford
    Modified 5.0, 5sp., 4:11
    Autocross & Hillclimb
    "Drive Happy"

Al Greig
    Participant

@al-greig

Also ordered mine, no problems.

Ed, thanks for putting this together,

Al

john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

what is the discount code ???  sorry  I missed that!

jebarry2015-11-30 08:58:45

Bob
    Participant

@lrh

jebarry wrote:
    what is the discount code ?
    25RMN

LRH2015-11-30 17:03:35

john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

Thanks Bob..

HappyJack
    Participant

@happyjack

Thanks for all your hard work Ed — GREAT calendar !!!!

I did have a devil of a time getting through the site to place my order — turned out that their web server crashed due to high Cyber Monday volume — but time and patience solved the dilemma and my calendar is on the way, but with a 25% discount vice the 40% one offered on Monday before the “crash”  Oh well…
    Talk about patience — 4 hours then froze???? And you didn’t even think bad words, expletives or even things that the web master could to do himself???
    Happy Jack
    newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

Ed. After the server came back up I got mine ordered no problem. Thanks for the hard work on the calendar. Thumbs Up
    Thumbs Up

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

so I see we have to join shutter fly to get the calendar?

Viewing 25 posts - 26 through 50 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.