AACA

Home Forums General Discussion AACA

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    greg press
    Participant

@greg-press

My wife and I are members of AACA (Antique Automobile Club of America ) The AACA is a national group of car lovers. All you have to do is pay your dues and love antique cars . The bulk of our money comes from a flea market of car parts that we have had for 40 years . This flea market has given the club lots of money. We take this money and give it back to the community mainly at Christmas time with donations to soup kitchens ,scholarships, and other community projects. This year Cindy and I were shoppers along with two other couples from the club. Three families were selected from a school near buy, and we bought Christmas for them (dinner and gifts)600 each family . We also do things for us Car tours, dinners, picnics, and car shows. It is by far the best club I have ever belonged to and I am proud to be a member . I feel that joining this club came about buy me buying a TDreplica. Just another way our car are fun.

Mike Poinsett
    Participant

@huskykicker

BRAVO! These are the stories that I like to read….particularly at Christmas time. God bless you and your organization for what you do.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.