Allison Replicar For Sale

Home Forums Classifieds Running MGTD Kits Cars for Sale Allison Replicar For Sale

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Tom Colello
    Participant

@gunfighter

Decided to put my Allison TD affectionately know as Winston up for sale. Pics are on this site and full add is on the Samba. I’m asking $8500 but that figure is not etched in stone. Car is located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, in pristine condition and needs absolutely nothing but a new home. My car interests are taking me in a different direction. I’ve had the car 3 years and am the 3rd owner since it was built in 1980. This is a factory built car for those who don’t know much about this model and it looks, runs and drives like it did the day it came from the factory. Check out the ad on the Samba and if you have any questions or need any other pics let me know. this car was also featured in last year’s calendar. it was the may car.

I’ve just switched from PC to Mac so I’m still getting used to the photo posting features. Email me at tom@4bplastics.com if you want to see some pics. Not sure how to post them here.

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Is this the car?

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Tom Colello
    Participant

@gunfighter

Sorry for not replying sooner Paul. Yes that’s the car.

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Here is Tom’s ad:

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.