Colorado City CC Riders 12th Annual Car Show

Home Forums General Discussion Clubs and Show Colorado City CC Riders 12th Annual Car Show

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Chris
    Participant

@chc325

A fun day in the sun!  Took 3rd place in Custom Class. 

Chris
    Participant

@chc325

The Sonic Drive

And a fellow MG for the cruise.

Larry Murphy
    Participant

@larry-murphy

Congratulations!!!!! That’s a great looking car!!!

Chris
    Participant

@chc325

Thanks, it’s been a lot of fun.  My son has taken claim to the car and made sure to tell anyone that stopped by even the judges that it was NOT for sale.  LOL

Chris
    Participant

@chc325

Oh forgot to mention that I rewired my horn and installed a hidden stereo.  I will post pics of the finished product later.  I still need to find out where I want to fit the speakers in so they can be heard but not seen.  Any suggestions are welcome.  CHC3252012-06-11 12:14:23

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Congrats and thanks for sharing!

And compliments to your son. Looks like he took a lot of the photographs! Nicely done!

(Especially hanging out the side to take the shots over the right frotn fender! Thumbs Up )

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Chris
    Participant

@chc325

My wife took the pictures. But he does like to hang out of the car when we aren’t looking. Those fenders are what make the car in my opinion.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.