Favorite Drive

Home Forums General Discussion Favorite Drive

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Christopher Pollard
    Participant

@heymoe

Does anyone have a favorite route they enjoy driving?  something twisty?

VW based CMC 52 TDr “Miss Gertrude” AKA “Gerty”

secretagentcat
    Participant

@secretagentcat

Greetings Everyone…

I’m slowly working my way back into conversations…I’ve been a frequent reader of the many topics but I’ve just been at a distance…Back to the subject…

Pacific Coast Highway!!! It’s where The Penny Marie finds her inner Spirit and occasional Spitfire!!! You can actually feel the stress melt right off of you while you’re driving it!

We don’t really have any Country Roads here, in Southern California…I’d love to drive one of those in the fall (I so envy those of you on the East Coast!) or one of those Island hopping bridges like down in the keys…

I Love the people you meet while they’re asking you about it! The stories you get about their parents or grand parents or even the one they once had that got away…It’s like stepping back in time every time someone asks if you’ve got a moment to talk about the car…I’m usually honest enough that after they ask me if it’s a Morgan…I simply reply…This is what a VW looks like with Plastic Surgery! That’s always good for a laugh!

Be Blessed, My Friends!!!

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Hawks Nest in NY state.

And any two lane blacktop!

• This reply was modified 5 years, 8 months ago by Paul Mossberg.

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.