FiberFab kit on Ebay

Home Forums Classifieds Chevy/Ford Parts for Sale FiberFab kit on Ebay

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Mel Zeiger
    Participant

@luvmytd

FYI

Needs to be picked up in Arizona.  Chevy Kit for TD.

Ebay # 290402816034

Geoffrey
    Participant

@geoff104

I actually just got off the phone with this guy. He is looking for $1,600.00 for this. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to build from scratch seeing as they are so rare now. He said he has a prospective buyer in Yuma, AZ.
      Personally, I hope it doesn’t sell because he said he would be willing to part it out in that case. He is only about 10 minutes from me, and I would love to get a few choice new/spare parts! 

Rob Baker
    Participant

@robbaker

Strange all the pieces aren’t the same color (Red)?

This car would require paint and it appears it’s lacking a grill.

Could be a fun project if you can still find a chevette.  I haven’t looked for one recently.

Larry Murphy
    Participant

@larry-murphy

Geoff, It appears that the kit is made up of leftover parts , some of them from a red kit and some from a green one. I checked the prices on a recent MG MAGIC price list and came up with $3875. just for the body panels ,not counting the tub ,splash pan and rear cover, which is no longer available.  You could buy itfor $1600 , keep what you want and sell the rest and feel good knowing that if you got in a wreck you would already have the parts to fix what got damaged. Lots of good stuff in the pictures.You could start your own MG replica parts house.I’m sure your wife would be thrilled with my idea.

Geoffrey
    Participant

@geoff104

Wow Larry,

Do you dislike me that much? I’m not even going to get into what my wife would do if I bought this kit.
     If it were up to me I would have it in my garage as I speak and I would be looking for a chevy chassis! But for now I will hold out and hope for the seller parting it out.
      Rob, yes it is missing the grill. He also said it has no electrics, gauges,etc. I would like to get a spare windshield, dash, any and all chrome and upholstery. So I’m crossing my fingers.

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Gauges & electric are pretty easy to get. Grills, not so much, eh?

Larry Murphy
    Participant

@larry-murphy

Geoff, I don’t dislike you at all,Big smile But it just may be that your wife is my wife’s little sister! They just don’t understand.Maybe you could hide it in the attic . I better hush with my foolish ideas, don’t want to have any part of a divorce.As much as I enjoy these cars they are not worth fighting over.At least that’s what Mark [Pink MG] told me befor he convinced my wife to let me have the BCW that I bought from him.I don’t know what he told her but it sure did help to change her mind.

Larry

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

I must be the luckiest guy in the club. Not only did Karen choose a house with a huuuuge garage, she totally supported my decision to acquire Bridget. Now, if I came home with another one, maybe things would change . . . 

Montie Henderson
    Participant

@montie

WOW, my wife is alot more understanding, got the green light for another one.   But we are not sure we are ready for that big a project.   Would like to have his and hers TD’s.  Give her our Audrey, the stock 2.3 Ford auto and I’d build the other kit.  Maybe make it BRG and put a turbo something in it.   How fast can I make it go??   I got a buddy that just finished his 300ZX turbo , runnin little over 500 hsp off the rear axle.  Scary fast!!!  Ah I’m dreamin’, just don’t have the time for another round to it..  I’ll wait for thats already done.    

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.