Floor Mats

Home Forums General Discussion Floor Mats

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Rosebud and Bill
    Participant

@rosebud-and-bill

I’m looking for Cocca Floor mats, saw these advertised at Herrington’s online.  I was wondering if anyone has tried them in a FF MGTD Replica, and if they did, did you buy them sized for a MGTD or a VW Bug?

Thanks Bill

The Return of Classic Coco Mats ??? They Looked Good in My 1949 MG-TD ??? And
    They Still Look Great Today! Read More
    $159.00

Bad Bill

Rosebud and Bill
    Participant

@rosebud-and-bill

I should have included this question in the first post, but I’m getting old and slow.  If you haven’t tried Harrington’s cocca floor mats, do you know another source of cocca floor mats?

Bad Bill

HappyJack
    Participant

@happyjack

Hey Bad Bill,

Try this site:  http://www.cocomats.com 
    They will make custom coco mats or wool or sisal mats to your template.  They will even send you the brown butcher paper to use to make a template so that they can have one on file for the next Tdr owner who wants coco mats.  Talk to the owner, Drew.  I purchased mats from him for several of my “other” cars and they are great, but a little pricy — The company is in South Carolina and the mats are made to order at their factory near Myrtle Beach.
    Luck on your quest 
    -Jack
    Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Bill, I recommend using Jack’s connection. There’s no guarantee mats for an original TD will fit our TDrs.

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

I guarantee they won’t. 

greg press
    Participant

@greg-press

Hard to believe did not see British Green on color chart.

Vicenç Feliú
    Keymaster

@sabreur76

I tried Happy Jack’s contact at Coco Mats and I got the mats delivered today.  About a month ago they sent me a VW pattern that I used as the bases for the MiGi II pattern.  The VW pattern is much smaller but they sent enough paper that it was not a problem making the pattern for my car.  The service from Coco Mats was amazing, they contacted me right away, got to work on making the mats, and got them to me without any problems.  They fit like a glove as if they were OEM mats.  Highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for custom mats for their MGTDr.   Drew, who helped me with my mats, said they would keep my pattern on file so if anyone with a Fiberfab MiGi II wants mats at least now they have something much closer to make adjustments from.

Sabreur762014-11-13 19:49:10

Vicenç - (bee sense)
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    1986 Aston - BCW Model 52 - "Montse II"

(1983 FiberFab MiGi II - "Montse")

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Nice!

Dave B.
    Participant

@dave-b

Looks great, Vicenç.

Did you do the cover on the steering wheel?

Vicenç Feliú
    Keymaster

@sabreur76

Thanks, guys.  Dave, the steering wheel cover was there when I got it. 

Vicenç - (bee sense)
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    1986 Aston - BCW Model 52 - "Montse II"

(1983 FiberFab MiGi II - "Montse")

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.