Hersheys – The Grand Ascent Hill Climb

Home Forums General Discussion Clubs and Show Hersheys – The Grand Ascent Hill Climb

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dale Schumacher
    Participant

@schu

Hey guys,
    Just watched  ( Chasing Classic Cars ) and it featured classic cars doing this hill climb. Check it Out.
    Anyway – for 2013 it is June 14-16 – Might make a great road trip – go on line and check it out and let me know what you think? I know it is close to the Carlisle time frame, but looks like great fun.

By the way Ed – I was just on the Carlisle site and they have a great picture of your car at the finish line during your auto cross – check it out under the Gallery section of the Kitcar show.

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

I’d love to go to Hershey. Vintage Grand Prix or this. Couldn’t get to the confirmation of your June dates though. Could you include a link to it?

And thanks for the tip on that photo. Pretty sure I already stole the one you’re talking about. Posted on my blog.

Here’s to getting a bevy of them in 2013!

billnparts
    Participant

@billnparts

If you want to get up and personal for a Hillclimb. There are two a year in Reading, PA. The Duruea Hillclimb
    in mid-August is one I volunteer as a corner worker for. We can always use more volunteers at this event. Anyone interested, let me know. The Hillclimb Assoc. had a space right near us at Carlisle last year. It’s a fun weekend.

Bill Ascheman
    Fiberfab Ford
    Modified 5.0, 5sp., 4:11
    Autocross & Hillclimb
    "Drive Happy"

Dale Schumacher
    Participant

@schu

Bill,

The one in Hersheys uses historic/ classic cars to compete – same thing at the one you worked?
    billnparts
    Participant

@billnparts

Not exclusivly vintage. Everything runs here. Evo’s, WRX’s, Cobras, Mustangs, MGs, Camaros, Vettes, Hondas,Triunphs, Minis, MINIs, Various open wheels, even some home made stuff.

Bill Ascheman
    Fiberfab Ford
    Modified 5.0, 5sp., 4:11
    Autocross & Hillclimb
    "Drive Happy"

Royal
    Participant

@royal

I gotta say that really looks like fun…….if only I didn’t live so far away.  I think I saw a TC and 2 TDs. A few Morgans also.  

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.