It's a small small world

Home Forums General Discussion It's a small small world

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Royal
    Participant

@royal

Just got home from a 4309 mile 25 day trip (family problems, not a vacation) where I saw a 400# bear standing alongside Rt 81 near Scranton, far too many deer to count, and an equally uncountable number of turkeys.  Today at 0900 on the way back south to our home in New Bern, I saw one last lone turkey as I approached the loop around Baltimore:  A red BCW TDr coming up fast in my rear view.  As it got closer and zoomed by, it sure enough was our very own inimitable “Ed” – the last turkey.  Didn’t even wave, despite my waving, blowing the horn and nearly running off the road.  ………and I thought we were friends.   🙂

(It was the only TDr I saw in 4309 miles.)

Royal
    Participant

@royal

I will add that Ed (edsnova) was driving it like he meant it, dodging in and out of traffic like the other cars were traffic cones on an autocross track……..Looking real good Ed.

billnparts
    Participant

@billnparts

Practice, practice, practice. 🏎💨💨😃

Bill Ascheman
    Fiberfab Ford
    Modified 5.0, 5sp., 4:11
    Autocross & Hillclimb
    "Drive Happy"

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

DANG! Sorry, Roy. I did hear a horn and wave—silver SUV of some sort. Was that you? I wish I’d have recognized you because I would definitely have stopped.

That was me for sure on the way back home from Cars & Coffee at Hunt Valley. Saw our new member Adam there but I was in a rush to get home and set up for a party that afternoon. I excused my trip to the car thing because there’s a Panera Bread there and we needed a couple focaccia loaves.

Royal
    Participant

@royal

Good eye Ed.  Yep it was me “another day older and deeper in debt” driving a silver Mercury Mariner.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.