london Roadster

Home Forums General Discussion london Roadster

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    greg press
    Participant

@greg-press

Since Paul says to stay on topic I will start a new one. Today I was surfing the net and discovered a old newspaper article/ advertisement about how Ross Motors in St. Petersburg ,Florida was contacted by London Motors corp. about selling there cars for the Florida west coast . The price is $16990 . I called them and after being sent from to person I finally talked to a women who said her boss was currently at a meeting but he was here 30 years ago . Ross Motors has changed names and location since that time . You never know .     

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

This could be a very interesting addition to the known history of the London Roadster!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Mark
    Participant

@mglondonroadste

Why is this post a Calendar Event?

Bob
    Participant

@lrh

MGLondonRoadste wrote:
    Why is this post a Calendar Event?
    I think I can answer that. Some people had trouble posting unless they entered event dates when posting a new topic.
    If you use New Topic I’m guessing you might also see event date fields. I did when taking a look for myself, yet did not actually need to put anything into the date fields in order to write or post a new message topic.
    I’m not sure what became of the problem, or if people misunderstood that they did not need to enter dates either or not.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.