MG Magic Classic Motor Parts

Home Forums Vendors VW Vendors MG Magic Classic Motor Parts

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    scubasteve
    Participant

@scubasteve

I have been using MG Magic Classic Motor Parts since I purchased my LR a few weeks ago.
    They are very fast to reply to emails I’ve sent,I’ve called them at their warehouse and even if I’ve not spoken to them and left a voicemail, they’ve always called me back and answered my questions.Their staff is very friendly and knowledgeable.
    The website;www.MGMagicClassicMotorParts.com, is extremely expansive; carrying a wide assortment of parts for both VW and other manufacture’s cars, with very competitive prices.
    I plan on continuing to use them whenever I need (or WANT) parts in the future.
    These guys ARE THE BEST! StarStarStarStar

Amor Conquista Todo

Bob
    Participant

@lrh

I agree, although I only have one shopping experience with them. They had a set of 4 plastic chrome spoke wheel covers for the price of 1 because they were listed as “scratched”.

So I took my chances and as it turned out you would never know they have any defects at all unless you went over them with a magnifying glass (or looked closely). Of course, these ABS plastic ‘hubcaps’ aren’t exactly the best to begin with, a couple have slight looseness of centrally mounted spoke portion without a way to tighten like the metal ones I replaced. Not enough to matter, luckily again.
    Still a bargain!
    secretagentcat
    Participant

@secretagentcat

I too am a fan. I have a wish list and Im waiting for my wife to buy an expensive new purse so I can blow the budget and tell her that I got one too!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.