MGTD For Sale Daytona Model

Home Forums Classifieds Running MGTD Kits Cars for Sale MGTD For Sale Daytona Model

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Dick
    Participant

@comanche61

1952 MGTD (Daytona Model).  Built in 1979 VW Frame and Engine.  $7,995.

Total Frame up restoration in 2011.  Everything is new or restored. Has been garaged ever since and only driven on sunny days. Total of 15,500 miles.  New paint (vanilla crème), new canvas top and side curtain, engine completely overhauled, dual ported, Solex carburetor, new interior with cherry wood, all new instruments and gauges, AM/FM/CD radio, new tires, all new wiring, new exhaust system. Receipts, pictures, documentation. You will not find better!!

Many pictures upon request. 

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Engine size? Still a stock 1600? Or did you increase displacement when you did the rebuild?

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Dick
    Participant

@comanche61

Standard 1600. HP was not increased.

davearoy
    Participant

@davearoy

Where is the car located? Could youpost at least one photo with the top up to see what is for sale? Thanks!

Dave

Dave
    Lakeland, Florida, where we drive Topless every day

Dick
    Participant

@comanche61

Car is located in Churchton, Md. 15 miles South of Annapolis, MD

Will try and post pictures.

Dick
    Participant

@comanche61

Pictures I have are all larger the 1MBytes and cannot be downloaded.  If anyone sends me their email address I will send them pictures.  You can send them to dickbay14@comcast.net. for your privacy.

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

You need to compress the pictures.

On a Windows machine…

1. Open the images in Microsoft Office (Picture Manager)
    2. Click Edit
    3. Right side toolbar, click Compress
    4. Click radio button next to Documents
    5. Click OK
    If you want to retain your original full resolution image, than do a “save as” and rename the file.
    When you close the program, it will prompt you with a message you have changes that have not been saved. Click “Don’t Save” 

Paul Mossberg

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Dick
    Participant

@comanche61

Do not have Microsolf Office.

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Apple product? Not sure how to compress photos in that environment, but I’m sure someone here does. If not, I can always turn to my daughter for advice. 😉

Any photo editing software should have the feature.

Paul Mossberg

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Another thought, if you store your pictures on line, either in the cloud, flickr, photobucket or some other commercial product, you can link to those pictures. 

Bottom line, you might sell your car here, or forum members might help you sell the car through referrals. We’re here to help! But not much will happen without seeing pictures. Managing that one email at a time isn’t the most efficient way to do it.

As a last resort, email a few pictures to me at pmossberg at verizon dot net and I’ll compress them for you.

PMOSSBERG2015-12-28 18:16:19

Paul Mossberg

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Try this

Just turned this pic–originally 5.6 mb, into a 1.3 mb jpg that I saved as a 415kb file to upload here. Took about six seconds. Still looks pretty great.

edsnova2015-12-28 22:37:12

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.