Home Forums General Discussion Car Registry New Member

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Robert Frazier
    Participant

@plank

Hello All,

Im a newbie, actually an oldie as I joined long ago at the suggestion of my friend and fellow MGTD owner, Gerd Muehl.  I believe Gerd’s MGTD is pictured on this site although Gerd has passed on. 

I am an MGTD kit car owner and enthusiast and have a Daytona kit on a VW chassis.  I have owned the MGTD for over a decade and thoroughly enjoy it. 

I reside in Texas and, because of serious health reasons, the time has come for me to sell my MGTD.  I will be listing it for sale in the classified section of this website in the next few days.

Anyhow, here is my introduction and hello to everyone!

“PLANK”

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Welcome aboard Plank!

Sorry about your health issues and that you are selling your TD.

But I hope we can help!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Robert Frazier
    Participant

@plank

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the welcome.

Bill Gould
    Participant

@texag71

Where in Texas are you, Robert? I believe we had someone from San Antonio on the forum a few weeks back, looking for a TD replica. If he hasn’t found one yet, you might be able to get together.

In any case, best of luck.

1981 Lafer TI
    1600 cc Type 1 engine

Mark
    Participant

@mglondonroadste

I have a coworker who is looking for a VW based MG TD replica.  Please send me your contact information.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.