Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix 2016

Home Forums General Discussion Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix 2016

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Vicenç Feliú
    Keymaster

@sabreur76

Hey all,

Registration for the Pittsburgh Vintage Grand Prix Countryside Tour 2016 is open.  Last year Ed and I made a showing and caught up with Crash before the tour.  It was a ton of fun and maybe we can get a couple more people interested this year.  If you want to go, make sure you sign up early because entries are limited and they go fast.  
    You can see my pics from last year’s tour here if you haven’t seen them already.

Vicenç - (bee sense)
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    1986 Aston - BCW Model 52 - "Montse II"

(1983 FiberFab MiGi II - "Montse")

HappyJack
    Participant

@happyjack

Hi all,

I just checked out the Grand Prix web site and it sure looks like a great venue.  I may come up in my daily driver just to attend the festivities.  Other than Vicenc (and Ed?), who else is “in?”  When are you getting there (it looks like a week-long holiday bookended by some serious weekend events)?  Where are you all staying?
    Happy Jack
    Vicenç Feliú
    Keymaster

@sabreur76

Hey Happy Jack!  Charlene and I are staying at the Ligonier Country Inn on Wednesday and Thursday night for the Countryside Tour.  We are coming back on Friday.  Hope we can see you there.  I still owe you an adult beverage, btw.

Vicenç - (bee sense)
    Pembroke Pines, FL

billnparts
    Participant

@billnparts

MINI Takes the States hits Pittsburg July 12th. They have scheduled an evening at the Highmark Stadium, but I believe there is a giant car show down the road from the Station Square Sheraton we’ll be crashing at. Wednesday morning we gather at the Meadows before leaving for Detroit. If I see anyone, cool. If not, have a great time.

Bill Ascheman
    Fiberfab Ford
    Modified 5.0, 5sp., 4:11
    Autocross & Hillclimb
    "Drive Happy"

crash55
    Participant

@crash55

is wed or thurs night better for you guys in Ligonier for dinner ? billnparts I’ll pm my phone # call me  Audrey & I are looking forward to seeing you all

Vicenç Feliú
    Keymaster

@sabreur76

I just sent @crash55 a pm about this.  Unfortunately, I have to go to Chicago for work on Thursday and Friday and we’ll miss the Grand Prix this year.  It’s a bummer but I’m already looking forward to next year.

Vicenç - (bee sense)
    Pembroke Pines, FL

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.