posted pics of new carpet, alos door panels

Home Forums General Discussion posted pics of new carpet, alos door panels

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Joel atkins
    Participant

@joe-atkind

ok downloaded some pics of the new carpet, the dash , door panels with top down .I apologize for poor quality but all I got  thanks and all yall have a nice day am going for a RIDE its sunny and 75% cant ask for more than that.

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Joe, please put the pics in your posts. If you press the “post reply” button near the top of this (or any) comment thread, it will open a box you can type in. You know that, i’m sure. Now look at the little symbols along the top of the box. The sixth one from the left, on top, looks like a little tree. Press it.

That brings up a new box with “Image Properties” written on top. You should also see all the photos you have uploaded to this site, in a pane on the left. But they don’t look like pictures. They look like 10170998946_635e11d…jpg

Those are the photos you have here. If you highlight one it will appear in the right pane. If you hit OK it will show up here: 

If you want to put a picture into a post that you have not previously uploaded to the site, hit the button that says “Choose file” under that pane. That will bring you to your computer, and you can root around in your files for the photo you want to upload. choose that, hit open, then “Upload” on the other dialogue box. It should show up in that right hand pane, then hit OK and it appears in your post.

Make sense? If not, ask questions. We’ll help.
    Joel atkins
    Participant

@joe-atkind

To much stuff just to load a picture sorry about that I thought i,was sending them were they were suppose to go .I checked and they were in my albun.but any way to much go here push here do this do that.I’ll cease from downloading pics.

Bob
    Participant

@lrh

Yes, I understand. It’s a select>upload>select again>post picture sort of thing. At least I don’t think there’s a shortcut way to select and post a picture at once. Of course I could be wrong.

All is not lost for us anyhow, if you can still continue to choose your pictures and get them uploaded without actually posting them. And maybe you will eventually be able to post them in a message if you care to try that again later on sometime.
    There’s the link to your “gallery”, available to any member if you go looking at the Photo Gallery page and the link there to the full list of members.
    Careful if you click on a picture there and use the slideshow arrows to see next/previous pics, apparently opens each into a new window all of which will need closing afterward. Does that for me anyway.
    Your dash is very much like mine yet has a different arrangement of switches and lights. Steering wheel same.
    I need to replace my carpet and that black looks perfect in your car, so with my car being black I think that’s a good choice for me too.
    And I need to add cup holders, wedging a bottle or can between seat back and fire extinguisher isn’t doing so well.
    😆
    Thanks for putting your pictures on here!

LRH2015-12-12 23:44:24

Joel atkins
    Participant

@joe-atkind

thank you for the help ill learn someday I guess, computors or not my strong point.  the carpet in my car is actually brown but just looked black,i got it from mg majic

Bob
    Participant

@lrh

Oh, okay, I thought I had seen you say it was black. Looks just right in the pictures anyhow.

And knew you said mgmagic as the source, too, so that was where I thought I would get mine too.
    Got to think of that picture stuff here as another computer storage place, I quickly realized.
    Leaving it all up to you to decide. I used to teach my parents all they could manage to learn about this computer stuff so I know it isn’t always obvious how to do things, mainly because of the multitude of ways a thing is done. And that can be a real bother. Which is also a hint there’s a sameness in it somewhere even if hoops must be jumped through, if you get my meaning.
    :?;)
    billnparts
    Participant

@billnparts

“adding cup holders”…has anyone else thought of putting one in the running board?

Bill Ascheman
    Fiberfab Ford
    Modified 5.0, 5sp., 4:11
    Autocross & Hillclimb
    "Drive Happy"

Joel atkins
    Participant

@joe-atkind

I thank before I put them in running board.I would go to motor cycle shop or boat shop and buy the cup holders that,swivel and screw the to center bottom of dash would look good be up and out of way and you wouldn’t mess up your td or devalue it. I am going to go to Lowe’s buy some nice would and make on to match dash and put it between seats.

Rosebud and Bill
    Participant

@rosebud-and-bill

Here’s what I did for cup holders and a little storage space.

Bill

Bad Bill

Bob
    Participant

@lrh

Okay, I’m not sure if that was a real idea or just some whimsical thinking to have a cup holder on a running board. 😆  Seems like door would hit it there or need an extremely tight fit to cup/bottle.

One built of wood for the place between seats, yeah, I think I’ve seen someone has done that before. Now whether or not I could actually craft one that looks good is another thing altogether.
    Edit: wow Bill, my imagination wasn’t even able to come close to anything like that!

LRH2015-12-13 20:26:31

KentT
    Participant

@kentt

Rosebud and Bill wrote:
    Here’s what I did for cup holders and a little storage space.

Bill

Bill,

What are these seats from, since I see a headrest. Are they custom built?

Great job on the console, too!

Early FF TDr on 69 VW pan
    Slowly coming back from the ashes...

scubasteve
    Participant

@scubasteve

Bill, where did you get the cup holder/storage? It looks super!It matches your interior perfectly.
    Did you male it yourself?
    I’m thinking about making one for my LR. Maybe stained wood and matching carpeting…
    ANOTHER project!

Amor Conquista Todo

Rosebud and Bill
    Participant

@rosebud-and-bill

They’re the old MGTDr seats reupholstered, with more back support.  The head rests came from a 

1969 Chevrolet Caprice, I had to cut about 5″ off the back so they would be flush with my existing seat back, and then reupholstered to match the seats.  The cup holder and storage, I found on line, had a black fabric cover, so it was also reupholstered to match the seats.
    I had the seat back modified with a bump down at the lower back area, which for me makes it much more comfortable.  Don’t know if you can see it in the pictures or not.
    Bill 

Bad Bill

billnparts
    Participant

@billnparts

You get an A+ on the interior. Nice.

Bill Ascheman
    Fiberfab Ford
    Modified 5.0, 5sp., 4:11
    Autocross & Hillclimb
    "Drive Happy"

Vicenç Feliú
    Keymaster

@sabreur76

Wow!  Really nice.

Vicenç - (bee sense)
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    1986 Aston - BCW Model 52 - "Montse II"

(1983 FiberFab MiGi II - "Montse")

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Great job. Make it your own, and show it off. That’s the way.

john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

Thumbs Up

Bill Hartwick
    Participant

@greymind

Looks great, may have to steal some of ur ideas for my car.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.