Registration & Membership

Home Forums General Discussion Registration & Membership

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Noel Currie
    Participant

@noel-currie

I’m a new member. Probably shoudn’t be complaining, BUT, with all the problems of privacy and orchestrated internet scams, I prefer to operate my computer with ‘Cookies Disabled’. Your site login requires ‘cookies enabled’. Just a thought for the future. Nevertheless, I am glad to have found the site, temporarily enabled cookies, and registered. I have a 198? Duchess ’53 TD Replica with a straight-4 (Tempo) engine configuration. It is currently in bad shape, having been in a ‘front & rear’ compression accident (previous owner, not me), and just sitting for about 4 years. I’m hoping that I can find some ‘manuals’ as well as odd parts and advice on how to proceed with restoration. I also have a ’65 Triumph Herald Convertible (in reasonably good running condition) and a ’70 Triumph Spitfire (in running condition, but needing some TLC and restoration).

Frank
    Participant

@frankied

Noel, I understand your concerns with Cookies and Internet safety. Unfortunately, in order for the Forums to function properly, it needs to generate a cookie on your computer. The cookie information is only used to update the forums with threads and topics you have read and too store you user ID if you choose to be automatically logged in when you return.

Glad you have found us and good luck on the restoration project. Sounds like you have your work cut out for ya.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Registration & Membership’ is closed to new replies.