Selling my MGTD

Home Forums MGTD Kit Cars VW Based Kits Selling my MGTD

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ricky
    Participant

@mymgtd

Hi all
    I am selling my MgTd in Bradenton FL. Let me know if anyone is interested. I have done most major items already such as new floor pans, brakes and more. Below is the link to Craigslist. There is a little room in the price. I am needing my garage space for a new toy and refuse to leave her outside after the work I did,

http://sarasota.craigslist.org/cto/4804230860.html
    edsnova2014-12-16 20:14:59

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Good luck with the sale, Ricky. Are those real knock-off wire wheels?

Ricky
    Participant

@mymgtd

Thanks and yes they are real knock off wheels

KentT
    Participant

@kentt

Nice looing car for that price. Good luck!

Early FF TDr on 69 VW pan
    Slowly coming back from the ashes...

davearoy
    Participant

@davearoy

I hope you are able to find a buyer for your MGTDr. I will be happy to forward your Craiglist for sale notice to all of my car club members here in Lakeland, Florida. Your asking price seems reasonable based on the work you have completed and the purchase of new wire wheels. How did you convert the original VW wheel mounts? The sure look great and definetly make the car.

Dave

Dave
    Lakeland, Florida, where we drive Topless every day

Ricky
    Participant

@mymgtd

Dave,

the wire wheels are not new.  They came on it already.  I painted them grey with some black on the inside.    They are 14″  4X100. 
    Ricky
    Participant

@mymgtd

I sold my MGTD.  I want to thank everyone that provided sound advise during the rebuild.  I learned alot.  I still have a brand new set of stock VW 4 lug wheels for sale in the box.  I paid 250 for all 4 and will take 190.  I live in Bradenton FL so let me know if you are near and would like to purchase them.  Please send a personal message.

Thanks again,

Ricky
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.