TDKid – Introduction to myself and Heather

Home Forums Site Membership TDKid – Introduction to myself and Heather

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Bill Hartwick
    Participant

@greymind

I need to send u my email so I can get the electric schemes also.

Toller
    Participant

@toller

Greymind
    The FF schematic I have is the same as the one posted in the reference section of the site. The modified one that I created when I rewired my FF using a marine grade ATC fuse block and some auto grade relays was sent to Paul for posting to the site. If you want a copy immediately provide your email. Can also provide pics of fuse block etc if required

David B Dixon
    Port Perry ON CA
    Sabine

Toller
    Participant

@toller

While the monochromatic wiring can be daunting for mechanics that are accustomed to colour coded wiring assuming the numbered tags are still intact and the wiring harness was installed as per the schematic doing any electrical diagnosis should be no more difficult than doing so with colour coded wiring. Suspect some mechanics may use monochromatic wiring as an excuse to make things more difficult (charge more) than need be. I used to wire electrical panels for use in the machine tool industry and we only used different coloured wires to identify different voltages and whether they were AC or DC circuits. Will admit that if PO have changed the wiring, you don’t have a copy of the schematic and the idiosyncratic combining of two or more loads on the same fused circuit it can be a real rats nest to figure out a problem. One of the reasons why when I replaced the dash and gauges i cut out the original harness and made my own

David B Dixon
    Port Perry ON CA
    Sabine

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.