Tdr finds a new home

Home Forums General Discussion Tdr finds a new home

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  scubasteve 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

happyjack
    Participant

@happyjack

I just got home from picking up this Ford-Based TD kit.  Now the fun begins!! hopefully not quite as much “fun” as Ed is having…

Luckily there are a few front engine Ford kit owners out there that I can turn to for their sage wisdom and sound advice!!

Happy Jack

royal
    Participant

@royal

I can not imagine a “kit” being cleaner and with more promise than Jack’s new toy.  An “adult erector set”.  Many of the fancy pieces are still in factory wrap.

I’m stupid on Ford 2.3 engines (and drivetrains).  Did these things come with crossflow heads from the factory?  Looks to be a super nice exhaust header and a 2bbl Weber carb on the other side.  Everything is SO clean I can’t help but repeat myself!

Super nice purchase.

edsnova
    Participant

@edsnova

Good news!

Look forward to following your car-building adventure.

BTW, Jack, here’s what your engine should look like (sans the cone air filters, of course!)

billnparts
    Participant

@billnparts

Congratulations, Jack. Now the fun begins.

Bill Ascheman
    Fiberfab Ford
    Modified 5.0, 5sp., 4:11
    Autocross & Hillclimb
    "Drive Happy"

scubasteve
    Participant

@scubasteve

Congrats on your new toy. Looks like a fun winter project.  Any idea about what color you’re going to paint it? Keep sending us pics as you progress.

Amor Conquista Todo

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar