up load photos

Home Forums Picture Gallery Member Photo Galleries up load photos

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bill Hartwick
    Participant

@greymind

I need to know how to up load photos of my car. This is a great forum. I just read about the up grade to adjustable axle beam. I will look into that. I now have a note book for what I read here.

Bob
    Participant

@lrh

Okay, good that you have a notebook computer. I don’t know yet how a camera phone does this. So… computer files…

Go into the Member Control Panel link at top left of forum page, in there click on the File Manager tab.

Look for a link to New Upload, there are 2 and doesn’t matter which.
    Use the Choose File button to select a picture and then Open it.
    Afterward use the Upload button to send it into your gallery file list.
    From there you can select the picture file for posting into any new messages when you click on the tiny tree button (between chain link and film strip buttons). Just select your uploaded pictures from the list, or you can also go through the choose file and upload directly from a message itself (via little tree picture button).
    Just remember it’s a 2 step process for new pictures, you need to choose a file then upload every time you get something from your computer. All else already done will be there in the list of uploads if you want to reuse them.
    Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Also,

Whenever you add a  photo to a post by uploading the image file, the image will be added to your folder in the gallery. The upload link while writing a post is the icon with the image of a tree.

The file gets stored in your folder at the time you upload it to the post. So even if you cancel the post, the image will be stores.

If you embed an image with tags, the imag file is not uploaded.

PMOSSBERG2015-11-10 11:58:12

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

…and to get to your upload tree icon ..you may  have to click on the  arrow icon first  …:-)  

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Good point John. Thanks.

When starting a new Topic, the full tool bar appears over the text entry box.

When replying to a topic, an abreviated tool bar is shown. CLickign the arrow icon bring sup the full reply page.

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Bill Hartwick
    Participant

@greymind

Ok, tks..I’ll give this a try..I have some pic to up load.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.