VA Beach 2014

Home Forums General Discussion Clubs and Show VA Beach 2014

Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    billnparts
    Participant

@billnparts

Damn

Bill Ascheman
    Fiberfab Ford
    Modified 5.0, 5sp., 4:11
    Autocross & Hillclimb
    "Drive Happy"

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

I feel somehow responsible for this disaster.

Royal
    Participant

@royal

Ed, nobody (I mean NOBODY) would accuse you of not playing your heart out. It was a “TDr Team” loss.
    Wait til next year.
    We TDr club needs some new blood. I was hoping for 10 cars this year. Was not to be. We’ll get ’em next time.

Royal
    Participant

@royal

Ed, nobody (I mean NOBODY) would accuse yosu of not playing your heart out. It was a “TDr Team” loss.
    Wait til next year.
    We TDr club needs some new blood. I was hoping for 10 cars this year. Was not to be. We’ll get ’em next time.

billnparts
    Participant

@billnparts

Calm down Roy, you’re starting to repeat yourself. Ed, it simply fell apart. We’ll meet again in the spring at Carlisle and plan for VA Beach in the fall. Take the time to sort out (install turbo on) Brigette.

Bill Ascheman
    Fiberfab Ford
    Modified 5.0, 5sp., 4:11
    Autocross & Hillclimb
    "Drive Happy"

HappyJack
    Participant

@happyjack

Hey Ed,,,

the good news is that now I can take the winter to relocate my e-brake & replace the single circuit master cylinder with the dual circuit one that has been sitting in the shed waiting for me for the past 6 months or so………

…that way I will be better able to slow down quickly and safely in case I see another DMV officer in an unmarked car the next time I’m trying to diagnose whether my main jets are kicking in properly……… 
    as to your turbo  —  just go with the smaller one that will give you 270 horsepower or so……..
    VIVA Carlisle 2015!!!!  I’ll make you a cup of tea……….!!!!
    Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Sorry to see this.

I absolve Ed of all responsibility. I started the exodus. Have a big wedding on Saturday the 18th (no, not mine!!!) and I’m playing/singing at church gig Sunday afternoon.

Hope to have a clear calendar for 2015…for Carlisle and VA Beach!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Amen to that!

Jack: do it. the e-brake job is absolutely good to do. And the master cylinder should not be too impossible.
Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.