VA Beach 2015

Home Forums General Discussion Clubs and Show VA Beach 2015

Viewing 5 posts - 101 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Great shots, Vicenc. Looking through the Flicker files, there are some great potential calendar shots there. Some of the pics of your car have just stunning, etherial color saturation.

It’d be great if folks could send me some hi-res ones from those files. (I can’t swipe them off Flicker with enough pixels to make a calendar).
    Vicenç Feliú
    Keymaster

@sabreur76

Ed, if you have some shots in mind for the calendar, you’ll have to contact the person that posted them for the files.  I have a couple of ideas in mind:

From John Barry – https://www.flickr.com/photos/43568551@N07/15921909346/in/pool-mgtdreplica/ (This would be great for December.)

Vicenç - (bee sense)
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    1986 Aston - BCW Model 52 - "Montse II"

(1983 FiberFab MiGi II - "Montse")

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Your timely calendar photo reminder: Boys, please send what gorgeous car shots you have, in jpeg format, file sizes over a megabyte (2 is better) to edwardericsonjr

AT
    Gmail
    dotcom
    lookin’ good!
    john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

thxz Ed several of my pic were too small.I will re-size with file size 1 megabyte or bigger. I  love this composition of the young man checking out the flat four in wonderment !!

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Annnd I can’t wait to unveil the great shot Jon Polivka just sent me.

The rest of you: this’ll be last call for calendar shots. Thank you all for playing.

Viewing 5 posts - 101 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.