VWs for sale

Home Forums Classifieds VW Parts for sale VWs for sale

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    stanli Pearson
    Participant

@stanli-pearson

Hello world!! I’m a new kid but an avid VW restorer.  I have tons of VWs if you have interest, parts or cars.
    Thanks

Larry Murphy
    Participant

@larry-murphy

Hey Stanli, What part of the world are you located in? Might help if we were near enough to pick up in person or do you ship world wide?

stanli Pearson
    Participant

@stanli-pearson

Good Afternoon Larry:
    We are in the Permian Basin, or better known as West Texas.  We are in Big Spring, which is about 300 miles E of El Paso and about 230 miles west of Dallas,
    I will be glad to ship any where.  We have been restoring the old VW for 25+years. Got an MiGi in to repair,it is in need of a new better or rechrome on the front. Thanks for your time

Chris
    Participant

@chc325

Stanli,

Great to here of another car close.  Im in Sweetwater and am frequent to Big Spring for my job.  Where are you located in town?

CHC

Hugh Coffey
    Participant

@grandpajo

Hi,

I was wondering if you have any of the tins for a dual port 1600 vw? I am looking for the right side that covers the cylinders and the rear and front tins. Can you help. I can send you my email address via PM.

Joe

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Stanli, you mention needing new chrome. If it’s just the bumper, most TD replicas used TD repro bumpers. You can find them at a number of vendors, like Moss Motors.

If it is your grill shell, repro TD shells are VERY rare. It will likely be cheaper to have yours rechromed.

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.