WANTED: MGTD top

Home Forums MGTD Kit Cars VW Based Kits WANTED: MGTD top

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    barbara
    Participant

@medicinewheel8

Hello all!

Where can I find a car top & side curtains for my MGTD?  (Tan color) Or does anyone know of someone who makes them?

I am in Raleigh, NC area.

Thanks!

Frank Kuhn
    Participant

@frankuhn

Moss Motors, mossmotors.com, has tops, side curtains etc. Send for their catalog.

Frank Kuhn

barbara
    Participant

@medicinewheel8

For MGTD replicas???

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Original MG TD tops and curtains will not directly fit any td replica that I know of.

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

My British Coach Works MGTD uses an original MGTD top and side curtains. The top fits on pins with thumb screws on the OEM MGTD windshield frame.

Alex Cantacuzene
    Participant

@pepo

Hi medicinewheel, I had a top made in Lexington, KY this summer. I am still using the original kit side curtains but I am sure this guy can make them too. He made the top with the old top as a pattern. He gave me a bag full of snaps and a source for ViceGrip plier attachment and then I installed it here in Florida. Take a look in the photos under MyMigi. I can call him and find out if he wants to do some more tops. Take care and have fun

Alex Cantacuzene
    Participant

@pepo

Hi medicinewheel8. Did you ever get the information on the top? I did call him and he is willing to do some more.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘WANTED: MGTD top’ is closed to new replies.