Whatcha get for Christmas?

Home Forums General Discussion Whatcha get for Christmas?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

I got way too much loot from my lovely wife this Christmas, starting with the afore-mentioned BIG RED ROLLING TOOL CHEST that kicked off my garage cleanout.

Really cool grill tool, some interesting wine stoppers, tons of clothes. One of my favorites, though, is this TD-themed mug.
    You know the artist knew his or her stuff when your eye spots this little detail down in the left corner:
    Hope everyone had a great Christmas. Happy new year everyone!
    Harry Lewis
    Participant

@spike-lewis

My daughter got me the Spain (Espana) badge for my grill. We lived there and she was born there

Spike

Royal
    Participant

@royal

Karen and my wife met a couple of Carlisles ago.  Julie said that Karen could be a good friend except for the distance. 

Attached is one of my presents:

Great minds……etc

davearoy
    Participant

@davearoy

I got 5 wire spoke hub caps from MG Magic. (I had to buy the spacers for the rear wheel hubs) but hey, all 5 of my family members have really supported Herbie’s restoration.

Dave

Dave
    Lakeland, Florida, where we drive Topless every day

newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

Carpet for the trunk area. Now just have to fabricate a floor for the trunk area.

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

Vicenç Feliú
    Keymaster

@sabreur76

A hydraulic jack kit with jack stands and a creeper.  Now I can get under the car in comfort.  I niece, Heather O, also gave me a pair of black leather driving gloves.  I got other stuff but these were the car related goodies.

Vicenç - (bee sense)
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    1986 Aston - BCW Model 52 - "Montse II"

(1983 FiberFab MiGi II - "Montse")

Dave B.
    Participant

@dave-b

My son very thoughtfully gave me the overalls I’m wearing in this picture.  

As I’ve already mentioned here, in preparation for my impending retirement, I had a garage built. (The plan was to build the garage, retire, and then buy the roadster, but we got a bit out of sequence.)  Altogether this year, counting the roadster, Craigslist linked me up with two cars, a tractor, and a trailer.  Here I am on the Kubota tractor, two days ago, hauling my tool shed up behind the new garage/workshop.  

The roadster is just out of the picture, to the left, safely tucked away in the garage.

Even with two hickory logs in the bucket  I couldn’t keep the front end down.  Really messes with the steering.

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Uhhh… any wheels under that shed?

Dave B.
    Participant

@dave-b

That would have been unsportsmanlike.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.