Another "newbie"

Home Forums General Discussion Another "newbie" Another "newbie"

Larry Murphy


 Hi Chuck ,Welcome to the group. My cars use the flat metal strip in the top that only fits in the slot in the horizontal part of the windshield frame.A small fabric strip with a snap wraps arround the upright part of the frame in each corner where it attaches to the snap on the frame. Hope that makes sense.   Larry Murphy