Kit Car for Sale in Warner Robins, GA

Home Forums Classifieds Running MGTD Kits Cars for Sale Kit Car for Sale in Warner Robins, GA

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

Was reading through our Robins Federal Credit Union Bulletin in the autos for sale columns and found this ad. If anyone would like me to stop by and take a look, let me know. I’ll be glad to do it. Oh. It’s not mine.  Smile

Kit car replica 1952 MGTD, parked for several yrs, needs work, body GC, has recovered seats & new top, $1,000 obro, 478-929-5904 or 478-320-7101.

newkitman2012-08-02 10:37:12

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

Dale Schumacher
    Participant

@schu

Good price – hopefully in lot better shape then the one I started w/

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Who posted about buying a car with fire damage?

If this one is from the same kit manufacturer…a $1,000 to get a replacement body is a pretty good deal.

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

Update on the TD for sale. It appears to be in pretty fair condition. The seller went out of town to Florida on vacation today so all I could do is drive by and look. It is a white TD and looks to be a MiGi or FiberFab kit. Could not tell if its VW based or not.

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.