New member Hello!

Home Forums General Discussion New member Hello!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Jean
    Participant

@pinehursttd

Hi all…I’m happy to be here.  I have two TD’s one is a white British Coach Works 1952 MGTD Replica (Out of Commission for now) and the other is a Fiberfab 1952 MGTD Replica in great condition.  I have been driving this sweet thing for about 4 years and I love, love, love it.  I’ve done a few repairs thanks to my mechanically superior brother-in-law.  Thanks to him he helps me keep it up and running.  I’ll send pics when I can…she a beauty.

Larry Murphy
    Participant

@larry-murphy

Hi and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you aboard. I too have a BCW Chevette based TD replica and a VW based London Roadster.

Your user name makes me think of a beautiful location in the south east. If I am quessing correctly we are in the same state.

Hope to see pictures of your cars soon.

Dan Rosa
    Participant

@dan-r

Welcome to our group 2 cars  two the choices to drive and have twice the fun  Dan

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Welcome aboard!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Dennis Brock
    Participant

@dbrock

You will find this to be the friendliest and most helpful group that you can imagine.  I also am a twofer.  I have a Daytona MiGi 2, Fors powered, and a VW powered Fiberfab MiGi.  My favorite is the one that currently needs the least work.

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Welcome, Pinehurst. I’ve got a BCW VW car & love it. Hope to see photos of your cars soon.

Steve Crites
    Participant

@ringo

Welcome aboard!  You’ve had them for 4 years?  What took you so long to find us?

Montie Henderson
    Participant

@montie

Welcome to the group.  Mine is a CMC Ford, had her for 2 years, part of the faily now. 

newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

Welcome aboard the TD forum Pinehurst. I have a VW based CMC Fiberfab kit that I’m building. Found a chassis for it (I think) and hope to get the major work started. There is a lot of knowledge and experience here so don’tworry about asking questions. I’ve been rebuilding cars since 1980 and still have questions. So ask away. And don’t forget to register if you haven’t done so already.

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Hi pinehurst…

Please click the Registry link in my signature and post a note with the requested info so we can add you to the roster and map!

Thanks!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.