<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MG TD Replica Car Club | John Stricklin | Activity</title>
	<link>https://tdreplica.com/members/jesdreamer/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://tdreplica.com/members/jesdreamer/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for John Stricklin.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Wed, 07 Oct 2026 22:50:33 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a4aa730b05d80439fb759fc58ca2e726</guid>
				<title>John Stricklin replied to the topic Fiberglass TDr top in the forum My Project</title>
				<link>https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/fiberglass-tdr-top/#post-302624</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 Dec 2016 15:04:39 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Formular Board is expanded polystyrene (foam). Pieces are easy to glue and shape but the material does have a downside &#8212; If you try to use polyester resin to impregnate glass cloth over a polystrene foam shell, the foam will just dissolve. Epoxy must be used at 2x to 3x the resin cost unless you spend hours and lots of money trying to&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34469"><a href="https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/fiberglass-tdr-top/#post-302624" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">51e46df71c1c4d2ca37145401e46a8b6</guid>
				<title>John Stricklin replied to the topic Fiberglass TDr top in the forum My Project</title>
				<link>https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/fiberglass-tdr-top/#post-302610</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 13 Dec 2016 02:06:18 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I posted in another thread several months ago per plans to make a fiberglass removable hardtop in Airline Coupe style for a replica TD that I was considering buying. I have lots of fiberglass experience in both custom cars and custom boats. Followup posts discouraged possibilities of any sales of HT shells to help spread costs of the molds and I&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-34452"><a href="https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/fiberglass-tdr-top/#post-302610" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">32387f3e33bf523aec201731ca621ad9</guid>
				<title>John Stricklin replied to the topic Hardtop in the forum MGTD Kit Parts and other stuff</title>
				<link>https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/hardtop/page/2/#post-246744</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 02 Nov 2015 22:47:31 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I don&#8217;t understand EDSNOVA post cc below &#8212;</p>
<div></div>
<div><span><span>	</span>Jes, go here: http://www.speedsterowners.com/</span></p>
<div><span>	</span>Get on the forum, look around. There is hard top interest there and the bux to make it worth your <span>	</span>while. </div>
</div>
<div>I went there and found much interest in Porsche Spyder kits, etc, etc &#8212; is EDSNOVA suggesting I forget the MG kit and go after a Porsche lookalike?? o&hellip;</div>
<p><span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-7659"><a href="https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/hardtop/page/2/#post-246744" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ece18fdeb33a8458f51dcae3382bf033</guid>
				<title>John Stricklin replied to the topic Hardtop in the forum MGTD Kit Parts and other stuff</title>
				<link>https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/hardtop/page/2/#post-246740</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 01 Nov 2015 19:53:16 -0500</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I have had a hobby of designing and making hardtops for a variety of convertables and sportscars including Fords, MGs, Austing healeys, Miatas, and mot recently an MR2Spyder &#8212; I have always wanted to make an Airline Coupe hardtop for an MGTC ot TD but never could afford the price to buy a car. I have a lead on a MIGI in reasonable shape and&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-7655"><a href="https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/hardtop/page/2/#post-246740" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>