<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MG TD Replica Car Club | J | Activity</title>
	<link>https://tdreplica.com/members/mg-td-for-sale/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://tdreplica.com/members/mg-td-for-sale/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for J.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sat, 10 Oct 2026 14:18:28 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">0306423144de9d1d7f179c4a983549f8</guid>
				<title>J replied to the topic Best place to sell MG replica in the forum General Discussion</title>
				<link>https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/best-place-to-sell-mg-replica/#post-267662</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 04 Apr 2016 14:22:36 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks everyone. What do you think about the price? Am I asking too much?</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf575498af274908bc6f9394b24dca8f</guid>
				<title>J replied to the topic 1952 MG TD Replica - $8995 (Atlantic Beach, FL) in the forum Running MGTD Kits Cars for Sale</title>
				<link>https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/1952-mg-td-replica-8995-atlantic-beach-fl/#post-267677</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Apr 2016 14:23:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I do not have pics, but it does include the soft top, zip up windows, etc.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bf575498af274908bc6f9394b24dca8f</guid>
				<title>J replied to the topic 1952 MG TD Replica - $8995 (Atlantic Beach, FL) in the forum Running MGTD Kits Cars for Sale</title>
				<link>https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/1952-mg-td-replica-8995-atlantic-beach-fl/#post-267677</link>
				<pubDate>Fri, 01 Apr 2016 14:23:35 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I do not have pics, but it does include the soft top, zip up windows, etc.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>