<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>MG TD Replica Car Club | Rob Haettich | Favorites</title>
	<link>https://tdreplica.com/members/mrhydrant/activity/favorites/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://tdreplica.com/members/mrhydrant/activity/favorites/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed of Rob Haettich&#039;s favorites.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 00:07:52 -0400</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">a775deff5f38c441fdac83b5a5df51ca</guid>
				<title>Rob Haettich replied to the topic Chevy 2.2L dutchess in the forum My Project</title>
				<link>https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/chevy-2-2l-dutchess/#post-240927</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 24 Apr 2010 22:36:34 -0400</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I like what you did to your Dutchess, how did you make the hood and fenders hinge up like that?  I want to do that to my hood and fenders but have not had the time or know how to make the pivot point or where to put it.  Also I see you had to cut the fenders off at the fire wall,  why?  Again, smart idea to put that S 10- 2.2L  and a 5 speed in y&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-9198"><a href="https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/chevy-2-2l-dutchess/#post-240927" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>