Classic Roadsters Ltd. – History

Home Forums General Discussion Classic Roadsters Ltd. – History

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

@brianleemayes

How about the class action lawsuit against Classic Roadsters ltd.? I was one of the plaintiffs. We won…yet all these years, I have yet to receive my settlement of $2500. Creditors before Debtors…we debtors got screwed. How can they be in business again?

Steve
    Participant

@sailorman6

Name: Steven Milby
    Screen name: sailorman6
    Home City & State: Kettering, Ohio
    Car Location City & State (If different): same
    Year and Manufacturer: Unknown
    Engine: VW
    Trans: VW
    Body color: Black fenders and top
    Top color: Grey bonnet, doors and boot
    Interior color: Red
    Built by: Unknown

Jeffery
    Participant

@stratmaster5

Hello everyone,

Its funny how I found this page. I was on you tube and looked up This Week in Baseball videos. As I was watching one from the 80s the theme music in the intro reminded me of the Classic Roadsters VHS tape from 1988. I looked up Classic Roadsters in a search engine and found this site. It was cool and sad reading everything that happened to the company. I also went into my attic and found the VHS tape I got from Classic Roadsters back in 1988. I watched it and got a kick out of the introduction by Gary Rutherford saying if you can do household chores and build a BBQ you can build his cars LOL.

Anyway will be watching and reading this blog. Thanks for having me.

Jeffery

• This reply was modified 6 years, 1 month ago by Jeffery. Reason: picture wasn't there
    Jeffery
    Participant

@stratmaster5

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Hey Jeff.

Leon
    Participant

@winnipaw

Jeff. Could you copy that tape?

scott p williamson
    Participant

@scotttd

paul, you seem to be the gate keeper so i found a web site offering a copy of an assembly manual that i thought would be nice to have in our library. caddyinfo.com scott

John Barney
    Participant

@badbuddha

thank you in advance, for  reading this I own a baron and I’m looking for any and all information to restore it correctly. The last six digits of my vin are 000002

any and all information would be greatly appreciated  I would truly love to bring this back to its original glory

b.b.b

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Scott,

The Classic Roadsters Ltd Duchess VW manual is already in the library.

If the one you found is for a front engine Duchess, we could def use that one!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

John,

Sorry to say, other than a couple old advertisements, I don’t have much info on the Baron. Hopefully others here may be able to help!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Viewing 10 posts - 26 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.