Classic Roadsters Ltd. – History

Home Forums General Discussion Classic Roadsters Ltd. – History

This topic contains 27 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  stratmaster5 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

brianleemayes
    Participant

@brianleemayes

How about the class action lawsuit against Classic Roadsters ltd.? I was one of the plaintiffs. We won…yet all these years, I have yet to receive my settlement of $2500. Creditors before Debtors…we debtors got screwed. How can they be in business again?

sailorman6
    Participant

@sailorman6

Name: Steven Milby
    Screen name: sailorman6
    Home City & State: Kettering, Ohio
    Car Location City & State (If different): same
    Year and Manufacturer: Unknown
    Engine: VW
    Trans: VW
    Body color: Black fenders and top
    Top color: Grey bonnet, doors and boot
    Interior color: Red
    Built by: Unknown

stratmaster5
    Participant

@stratmaster5

Hello everyone,

Its funny how I found this page. I was on you tube and looked up This Week in Baseball videos. As I was watching one from the 80s the theme music in the intro reminded me of the Classic Roadsters VHS tape from 1988. I looked up Classic Roadsters in a search engine and found this site. It was cool and sad reading everything that happened to the company. I also went into my attic and found the VHS tape I got from Classic Roadsters back in 1988. I watched it and got a kick out of the introduction by Gary Rutherford saying if you can do household chores and build a BBQ you can build his cars LOL.

Anyway will be watching and reading this blog. Thanks for having me.

Jeffery

• This reply was modified 5 months, 2 weeks ago by  stratmaster5. Reason: picture wasn't there
Viewing 3 posts - 26 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar