CMC TDr in Palm Harbor FL

Home Forums Classifieds Running MGTD Kits Cars for Sale CMC TDr in Palm Harbor FL

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    KentT
    Participant

@kentt

Needs transmission work, but it looks fairly clean for the $4500 price. May have been a “factory build” based on wording of the ad.

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=1738439

Early FF TDr on 69 VW pan
    Slowly coming back from the ashes...

Dale Schumacher
    Participant

@schu

I like the storage area a lot – never seen one like that on a Fiberfab. THe Fender could be fixed – done that – but then the original gel coat is gone and you are painting – most likely the whole car to match.

billnparts
    Participant

@billnparts

Wow, I like the bathtub up front…that’s different.

Bill Ascheman
    Fiberfab Ford
    Modified 5.0, 5sp., 4:11
    Autocross & Hillclimb
    "Drive Happy"

KentT
    Participant

@kentt

I like that trunk area a lot also — though it makes me wonder what kind of custom fuel tank is in there underneath the fiberglass tub.  Overall, the build quality is pretty impressive to me — which makes me think it really may be a “factory build”…

Early FF TDr on 69 VW pan
    Slowly coming back from the ashes...

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

This is the most shocking ad I’ve seen in recent months, maybe even years. 😮

Decent build. Seems like the seller represented the car well, and identified any issues. And the seller actually knows the market and has a reasonable asking price. Approve

My Lord. The end days must be upon us. ❗

Kudos to the seller! Clap

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Oh yeah, love the “bathtub” trunk!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Rich Kallenberger
    Participant

@kall

In my dreams I’m imagining that there is a mould for that bathtub out there somewhere. 😀

Derek
    Participant

@nobody

That’s in really good condition, way better than mine and I’ve put more than that into it so far! 😆

Oh well, I love having a project to work on so it’s all good!
    It would be cool to find the mould for that trunk area and possibly see how everything underneath is set up.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.