Duryea Hillclimb 2024

Home Forums General Discussion Clubs and Show Duryea Hillclimb 2024

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    billnparts
    Participant

@billnparts

Another Duryea Hillclimb is in the books. The weather forecast called for rain both Saturday and Sunday. I contemplated not running but decided I’d just go and have fun playing in the wet. My first run was a 182.5 seconds. The rain stopped but the road was still wet and I dropped to 156.3 after my third run. A lot of folks packed up and left Saturday night as Sunday was to be the worst of the weather. Lo and behold the weatherman was wrong. Sunday turned out to be sunny. As the road dried I got my time down to 145.5. (My personal best was a 140.731 back in ’22). As the field had thinned I managed to get 4 runs on Sunday. Everything on the car worked and nothing broke. A great weekend.

Bill Ascheman
    Fiberfab Ford
    Modified 5.0, 5sp., 4:11
    Autocross & Hillclimb
    "Drive Happy"

billnparts
    Participant

@billnparts

Try as I might, I am not able to convert my video to a format that I can export.

Anyway, this weekend I’m heading to Summit Point. The 2+ mile Shenandoah circuit is one I have yet to run. Wish me luck.

Bill Ascheman
    Fiberfab Ford
    Modified 5.0, 5sp., 4:11
    Autocross & Hillclimb
    "Drive Happy"

James
    Participant

@jmgigante

If you can send it to me in Google Drive I can try and convert it to whatever you may need.

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

So all I did was grab the You Tube “share” link and past it in the post.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.