Visit with Rockyx

Home Forums General Discussion Visit with Rockyx

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sreynolds
    Participant

@sreynolds

I am in the St Pete area for a few days so took the opportunity to hook up with Rockyx (Rick) and his charming wife Sara(?). We met at Rosie’s Tavern and I had a chance to look over Rockyx’s ride. In the pics he has posted the car looks great, but when you see it real time it looks even better. Rick has done a fantastic job on the build and the paint is as smooth as you can get. Enjoyed the visit. It is always a pleasure to meet fellow builders.

Sam
    sreynolds
    Participant

@sreynolds

You all need to see ths car…..

ray10
    Participant

@ray10

???????????? ok

TDREPLICA Map

http://www.arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?webmap=7f9174ad614e43b680deba085b0abf48

Rick
    Participant

@rockyx

Sam, It was great to meet you and chat over a drink.  And yes you spelled my wife’s name correctly…thanks.

Always good to hook up with another cult member.  And thanks for the kind words.  Still some work to do but at least I’m on the road.

We went to grab a burger after you left and came back to a couple of young girls who had taken their picture by my car and wanted to know if it was ok.  They said while they were taking pictures 3 others stopped to do the same.  Maybe I should rent it out as a model and make a few bucks.

Hope to see you and others next year at Carlisle

sreynolds
    Participant

@sreynolds

Yes, charge to take pics and put the $ in the car “fun upgrades fund”. I’ll try to catch up with you the next time I’m in St Pete.

Sam
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.