A pair

Home Forums Picture Gallery TD Replicas A pair

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Stan
    Participant

@widetrack

Here are my two TD replicas.

The white car is on a 69 VW pan equipped with a 1500 cc single port, Kennedy HD clutch and has a disc brake conversion on the front. I’ve owned this one for several years and it was driven daily from mid spring to mid fall until I got the tan/brown car. Now I alternate driving between the two.

The tan/brown car was picked up in Jan. of 09 and had not been run for many years. It is on a 70 VW vert pan and has a 73′ 1600 cc VW dual port. Went through the brakes, flushed the fuel system, rebuilt the carb, reset the ponts and timing and it fired right up. It is a solid car,  runs well. I have to build some new lowered bottom seat frames like I built for the white car to better accomodate my 6’2″ and 220lbs.

I’m located in Erie, Colorado about 25 miles north of Denver.

Steve Crites
    Participant

@ringo

Widetrack;

Now that’s a good idea, a spare!  I’ll have to give that some thought. One for me and one for the wife,  hmmmmm.

Nice rides.  Welcome to the forum.

Ringo

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Bookends! Great cars!

Head on over to the Car Registry and post the requested info!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.