Cars for Sale

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Tom Colello
    Participant

@gunfighter

Wonder why sellers don’t reply to potential buyers inquiries about the cars they are trying to sell.

If you are not gonna reply, why even bother to post it here.

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Sorry, man. sometimes the dates on the posts help tell that story. You in the market?

Tom Colello
    Participant

@gunfighter

Yep!

I live in Baton Rouge, LA and I’m looking for a VW based car. Know of any?

Would prefer a ready to drive car. No big project cars. I don’t mind a little detailing and such if needed.

Let me know.

tom

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

did you email kwiseman? the PM only works if he comes back to the site. I haven’t seen his car yet on ebay (there is a wretched wreck there right now posted by some bloke who cannot write English, but I wouldn’t recommend that car).

Anyway, good luck. These things are available all over, and a lot of them (not mine, alas), seem to have low miles. I still think the Leprachaun could be a deal for someone.

Harry Kraemer
    Participant

@harry-kraemer

I have a 1952 CMC MGTD for sale.  It is registered as a 1952 MG.  I currently have historic tags on it.  I am in Germantown, MD.  I can send a link to my site with pictures and more details.  It is based on the Chevette engine and drive train.

Tom Colello
    Participant

@gunfighter

thanks for the reply’s guys. I’m looking for a Vw based kit. I’ve tried PMing Kwiseman and he replied once but that was it. I’ll try emailing him.

Thanks again and if you know of any other cars let me know. I’m not on this site every day but I do check it now and then.

tom

Paul Allain
    Participant

@pga64

If anyone on the East coast is looking for a decent MGTD, there’s a Dutchess for sale on Craigslist

http://worcester.craigslist.org/cto/2425525104.html

in Winchendon, MA. I’ve see this car and it is beautiful. It needs a lot of polish and elbow grease to get the shine back but it’s doable. The top has tears in it. I wish I had the extra cash, I’d buy it myself.

newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

Gunfighter,

There’s a VW based TD for sale in Columbus, GA listed in http://www.thesamba.com . In the classified section do a search for MGTD in the Other VW vehicles and there are several for sale. The one in Columbus was at the Reynolds, GA car show and I have 11 photos of it. Here’s that site if you want to check it out.

http://public.fotki.com/Allen1209/car_shows/2012/reynolds/pa ge4.html

Good hunting.

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

Peter C. King
    Participant

@bdriver

This ad was in today’s Chattanooga Craigslist.

RARE 1972 MG TD Kit Car – $3000 (Signal Mountain)

MG TD model kit car from Volkswagon built in 1972 at the original cost of $15,000. The engine has had a recent tune up (spark plugs, wires, carburator cleaned) and runs strong. There is some fiberglass damage in the rear of the car, but is only cosmetic damage which can be repaired. The engine is mechanically sound and drives great.

I am asking $3000 firm for the car. Please no emails, call 423-886-3547, ask for Larry.

image 1

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.