Club Badge and Donation

Home Forums Site Site Input and Issues Club Badge and Donation

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Andre Boudreault
    Participant

@fermidable

I have tried to buy a Club Grill Badge with the clip by PayPal but was not able.

This morning I also try to make a small donation but again impossible to complete the transaction…

Waithing for instructions…

Thanks

Andre

Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

Andre,

I had the same problem. I mailed a check.

On the bottom left of the home page is Frank Devine’s address. You can send him a check made out to “Frank Devine”.

I think the badges are sold by Bill Collins 201-933-1442.

OR

I am sure if you contact these guys via private message here or phone, you can e-mail a PayPal payment to both by getting their PayPal e-mail addresses or mail either/both a check.

Thanks,

Mark H.

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

I just tried the Donate link and the Buy a grill badge link from the “Our Store” page.

Both appear to be working again.

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Andre Boudreault
    Participant

@fermidable

Paul,

I just tryed again to buy a badge and It tell me That the transsaction could not be completed….the problem, i think, is on my side…

Is it still Bill Collins that I have to call for the badge ?

Andre

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

yes, I think Bill still has them

Paul Mossberg

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

Paul, no matter how hard I tried, the PayPal link would not work for me either when I tried it.

It took me to PayPay, but would not allow a transaction.

Andre, give Bill a call…he’d be glad to sell more badges.

Andre Boudreault
    Participant

@fermidable

I was finally able to order my badge…Super.

But no donation possible…so I will send money by mail to  Frank.

I received very usefull information and help from this Club and it is just normal to give money once a year…why are you not charging 10$ or 20$ to be a menber of the club ?  I think everybody can effort that ?

Andre

fermidable39754.6225694444

Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

Andre,

Frankie could best answer that question, but I think dues makes it sound like you have to pay to get info. We never gave Frank much cash over the last few years, but felt it is better that we members fund the cost of the site by donations once a year for Frankie to pay the yearly fee.

The information here is truly invaluable to TD kit owners…I’ll agree, but voluntary donations are the way we are going to try to keep it…maybe Paul and Frank have better reasons for keeping it a donation, but that’s what is working now. 

Andre Boudreault
    Participant

@fermidable

It was just a suggestion, so if donation is keeping this “super” site alive…perfect like this…There is no reason to change if it is working good like this.

I will have a “ton” of question to post during the restoration of my green TD ..so…I need all of you..Thanks in advence for your help!!!

Andre

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Hi Andre,

All I know is that Frank started this site…and never looked for any help with the expenses. We all owe him a huge debt of gratitude for all of the free years.

Finally standing up and opposing the “free ride”, Mark and I waged a small fund raising campaign a few months ago. I think Frank received enough to cover this year’s web hosting fees. We will do it again next fall.

I think we are in good shape and in good hands with Frank.

So let the info sharing continue as is! And we look forward to all your questions Andre. The only real membership fee is time…someday, you will be the one answering questions instead of asking them.

Paul Mossberg

Andre Boudreault
    Participant

@fermidable

Thanks Paul for these informations…Everything is clear and a Fund Raising Campaign once a year is a great idle…I was not aware of this..now I am…HA !!!those new members !!!!!!

Regards

Andre

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • The topic ‘Club Badge and Donation’ is closed to new replies.