fiberfab Ford kit, 5.0/ 5 speed

Home Forums Classifieds MGTD Kit Cars Unfinished fiberfab Ford kit, 5.0/ 5 speed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bruce dodds
    Participant

@bkd

I have a fiberglass MG-TD kit car, originally powered with a 2.3 ford
    with C4 now being fitted to a 5.0 AND t5,good body, Mustang II ft end,
    8″ rear apart for conversion,new5 lug rotors and other parts. Available
    with/without motor/ trans $2800 complete, a4278v@yahoo.com

Thanks,
    Bruce Dodds
    44 Frederick Ave
    Howell N.J. 07731
    732-363-1839

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Bruce, sounds like a pretty gnarly project. I very much hope it finds the right kind of psycho to complete it.

I am not that psycho. But in the interest of furthering your agenda, can we get a more detailed description of the car’s present state? Like, the engine is in? The trans is in? Or not?

Have you fit the cowl and hood (bonnet?) over that 5.0? Got a radiator that works, even theoretically?

Clutch pedals & linkage installed? Or at least present & accounted for?

And what is needed to get the rear end to fit?

You can post photos here too: click the button with the tree and up arrow, at the far right, top row of cryptic little buttons above the “Post Reply” window. Another box will pop up, letting you navigate around your computer to find the photo to post to the site. It’s got to be smaller than 500 mb, so resize them first if you took them with anything more resolute than a cell phone.

Eager to see what you got there. And good luck. Wish I had the space, money, gumption and skill to tackle it.

bruce dodds
    Participant

@bkd

Motor is fitted as is trans and rad. hood fits not mounted. rear is V8 MUSTANG II  bolt in, stock type pedals and cable clutch

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.