Kit Wiring Harness

Home Forums General Discussion Kit Wiring Harness

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

Just wondering if any of you folks who built you car, did the wiring harness that came with the kit have any wiring diagram or set of instructions included in the wiring harness bag? A wiring diagram other than the stuff in the assembly manual. Because the stuff in the assembly manual is, well…let’s just say less than adequate.

Thanks

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Allen,

If your car is VW based I have excellent wiring diagrams from Classic Roadsters that I can email you.

Send me a private message with your email address.

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

Paul,
    You’ve sent me the wiring diagrams. I hadn’t opened them yet. I’ll have to upload them and take a look because the CMC Fiberfab AND Fiberfab leave a lot to be desired. Just a for instance…one shows two fuse blocks (4 fuse block and an 8 fuse block) and the Fiberfab shows one 6 fuse block.) And both say 20 and 30 amp fuses but don’t say which are which.

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

You’ll be happy with Classic Roadsters schematics

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.