Migi Emblems

Home Forums General Discussion Migi Emblems

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Donnie
    Participant

@kitcarguy

Hey everyone.

I was just curious if there is a market out there for Fiberfab Migi Emblems?

Donnie
    Participant

@kitcarguy

This place is dead. Whats going on ?

Paul Weatherholt
    Participant

@paul

not dead just slow    What does it look like, we have one available on this site but not a lot of takers..post a photo  and you may get more out of it…

Donnie
    Participant

@kitcarguy

Hey paul and everyone.

They are the original style emblem from Fiberfab. I was just curious if people were interested in these before I gave any thought to replicating them. The originals were made of pewter, but these will most likely be a zinc alloy.

Paul wrote:

not dead just slow    What does it look like, we have one available on this site but not a lot of takers..post a photo  and you may get more out of it…

kitcarguy39333.9320138889

M Watson
    Participant

@m-watson

Hey Kitcarguy, welcome to the club…My MIGI emblem is brass or something else than pewter.  In any case, I may replace mine with a MG emblem.  Don’t know if there is an interest to replicate the FF one or not.  Put a pic of your car up also…cheers!!!

Donnie
    Participant

@kitcarguy

Well I only said pewter because the original price lists show it as a pewter emblem. Maybe they just meant pewter in color

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Migi Emblems’ is closed to new replies.