New Member looking for some assistance in registering my FiberFab 1952MGTD

Home Forums MGTD Kit Cars VW Based Kits New Member looking for some assistance in registering my FiberFab 1952MGTD

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jc
    Participant

@jeffreycaron

Hello
    I recently inherited a FiberFab 1952 MGTD, unfortunately the state of NY is requiring me to have SAE lenses on all the lights…the model currently has SAE lenses only on the headlights….all others are generic. Additionally they are requiring padded sun visors to be installed.  Does anyone have any experience with getting their kit cars approved with the NYS DMV….any help in sourcing product or information would be greatly appreciated 😎

Thanks

jc

Gary Wilson
    Participant

@garywilson

Hello JC

I have been building a Classic Motor Carriage Kit in the State of New York. I have been in contact with the New York State DMV as to the registering of it over the past few years and have a few insights on navigating their requirements. I have not finish my MGTD 52 Replica and plan on contacting the DMV to  set an appointment. I would love to discuss with you about your project. It seems that we have sever things in common. Can you contact me at 585-750-9906 and we can talk.

Gary Wilson

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.