Parts availibility for 1959 MGTD

Home Forums MGTD Kit Cars VW Based Kits Parts availibility for 1959 MGTD

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Albert
    Participant

@heepfan

I am new to this car. I am a shop that ended up with this customers project that has sat for years and needs lots of attention. I am looking for availibility of parts and accessories for this car. I do know it was built by Allison Fiberglass MFG, Daytona Beach. But I cant seem to find any info on them. I assum they are out of buisness. I am sure this wont be my last post here. Any info or help is much appreciated. Thank You; Albert

Keith True
    Participant

@keith-true

Is it VW,pinto,chevette powered? The one I am most familiar with is the Fiberfab MiGi II.I have three of those and have worked on a few more.Look under the hood on the passengers side,up high on the firewall.There may be some numbers embossed there.Take those numbers and call MG Magic in Hollywood Fla.(may be under Ft.Lauderdale) I gave him the numbers on my cars and he gave me the dates the cars were sold,the buyers names,and where they went to in the country.He seems to have a lot in stock for them,and he makes a very nice top.If you stand by your car with a portable phone he will tell you what to look for to help you identify exactly what you have.He is a little different to do business with,like me he takes NO credit cards.But,the day he gets your check your parts go out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Parts availibility for 1959 MGTD’ is closed to new replies.