seeking ford td car

Home Forums MGTD Kit Cars Chevy/Ford Kits seeking ford td car

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

He, dpllo, am considering sellig my vw ff migi and gettieg a ford car. need info on pricing and how to find ford kits for sale, complete, not necessarily running.. Thanks

Mark
    Participant

@mglondonroadste

I have a friend who was interested in a VW based car s while back. Can you send photos? I’ll reach out to him to see if he is interested.

Mark
    Participant

@mglondonroadste

Someone just messaged me today that he has an MG TD replica with a Ford Drivetrain. I could not figure out how to reply to him. Maybe he will respond here.

flipmgtd
    Participant

@flipmgtd

I have a recently completed Ford MGTD replica that i have been thinking about selling.  Contact me at 904 571 0026 to speak further.

Flip

Andrew Nowaczyk
    Participant

@drewnow

I have a 1982 Classic Roaster grand duchess 23 of 250. It is has a Ford 2.3l turbocharged. For Sale

scott p williamson
    Participant

@scotttd

andrew, if you are still interested in what gas tank to use in your ford based car, there is a web site; caddyinfo.com that provides a duke assembly manual, in part of that manual it is recommended that one should use a stock gas tank. i need a copy of the fuse panel for my ford based duchess if you can help. scott

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.