The Pink MG has a New Home

Home Forums General Discussion The Pink MG has a New Home

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

On Mother’s Day 2009, My British Coach Works TD Replica was delivered to it’s new home. We agreed to keep it quiet to play a little game with this poll.

The winner gets nothing but the satisfaction of knowing they figured it out. I know…big deal.

I am thrilled that she went to one of the TD Replica Forum Members and will be back on the road soon.

Dan Rosa
    Participant

@dan-r

Best of driving to the new owner and your self, DanR

Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

Thanks Dan…looks like we have the people listed in the  poll that don’t have the Pink MG voting on who they think does have it?

Does that make sense?

William J Collins
    Participant

@bill-collins

Geez thats double talk…Mark what did you do …Must of let it go cheep.. I can’t even get a bite on my Angelica ..Had it on Ebay couple of times and on craigslist once..With what you had invested in her  and then my inputs I still think its worth my price..

Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

OK, now we know Bill Collins doesn’t have her!

Party Pooper!

Rich Bellefeuille
    Participant

@richbelfay

Yo Mark,

When does the suspense end?? I wanted to vote for myself, ’cause I figured that might make it so. Didn’t work

Rich

Dan Rosa
    Participant

@dan-r

OK NOW!! WHO HAS GOT HER????????????????

Geoffrey
    Participant

@geoff104

O.K. Mark!

You are killing us! Tell, tell, tell!!!

Mel Zeiger
    Participant

@luvmytd

Mark:

Please Please Please tell us.

Mark Hendrickson
    Participant

@pink-mg

OK guys…I’ll post another thread with the whole 2 weekends long story or saga as it turned out.

In the mean time the Pink MG is now residing in Reidsville, NC at the home of “Murph” the Bassett Hound.

“Murph” lives adjacent to a nice garage/workshop and has commissioned Larry Murphy to finish up the Pink MG. When it’s done, “Murph” will have Larry’s wife, Becky, drive him around to show off for the other area canines!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.