this is what I am talking about..!

Home Forums General Discussion this is what I am talking about..!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    john barry
    Participant

@jebarry

Today is what I am talking about … 78 degrees, sunny and  beachie.

How about you ?

jebarry2012-10-23 14:09:08

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Ahh….!

Jealous!

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

Envious of all of you who get to drive your TDs. My time will come when Moneypenny is assembled and on the road. Until then…I have to live vicariously through you good folks so please keep making me happy!  Big smile

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

greg press
    Participant

@greg-press

Wednesday 65 and sunny Thursday 75 and sunny Friday 70 and sunny.If i don’t set some kind of total time in my car i will be suprised.Always remember think spring. 

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

You’ll get there Allen!

And if you’re not done yet, load Moneypenny’s parts onto a truck and her Carlisle next year. We’ll build her on the field! The Speedster group did that one year. And yes, they succeeded. My friend Lane is still driving the “Carlisle build car.”

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Bill Gould
    Participant

@texag71

Pulled the carb, replaced a gasket, installed a new fuel filter, tightened the clamps on every gas line I could get my hands on  — and finally, FINALLY, got the Lafer to run again. A little chilly here (comparatively speaking, for those of you in northern climes) but sunny and great for a 40-minute top-down shakeout run while my wife and older daughter did some Christmas shopping. Off tomorrow and Monday, so if I can get the outside lights up before daylight fades I may even get in a little drive through the twisty bits out toward Tomball. Life is good again.

1981 Lafer TI
    1600 cc Type 1 engine

newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

Moneypenny is progressing nicely. Now if Santa will be nice and put the carpet kit on sale for Christmas. Low tonight…27. That’s pretty cold for GA. Tomorrow’s high is 72. Go figure! But I will be driving my TD in the near future.newkitman2012-11-24 22:48:39

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.