Unassembled FF VW kit Ohio ebay

Home Forums Classifieds MGTD Kit Cars Unfinished Unassembled FF VW kit Ohio ebay

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Peter C. King
    Participant

@bdriver

Unassembled FF VW kit in Ohio.

For sale is a 1952 MG TD REPLICA FIBERGLASS KIT FOR VW CHASSIS. This FIBERFAB kit was stored in a shipping container in northern Ohio for years, and when I found it, most parts were in the original boxes and wrappings. I unpacked everything and gave all the body parts a bath, as they were filthy and packing materials were badly deteriorated. The pictures included here were taken as I washed them in my driveway, so everything is still wet.

All body parts are gellcoated RED so NO PAINTING IS REQUIRED!!! Finish is a beautiful RED.
    Included in this kit is everything required to assemble a 1952 MG TD on your VW donor car rolling chassis. 

ALL FOUR FENDERS
    FULL BODY
    DOORS
    REAL WOOD DASH
    REAL WOOD STEERING WHEEL
    COMPLETE WINDSHIELD WITH FRAME, SEAL, AND AIR DEFLECTORS
    MOLDING AND TRIM
    CONVERTIBLE TOP WITH REAR WINDOW (WHITE) WITH FRAME AND ALL HARDWARE
    FULL UPHOLSTERY SET IN BRILLIANT WHITE (including seat backs, bottoms, foam cushioning, and door panels)
    FULL SET OF PRE-CUT CARPETING (black)
    ZIP IN SIDE WINDOW CURTAINS (clear)
    SET OF 6 GAUGES (speedometer, fuel, oil temperature, oil pressure, ammeter, and tachometer) 
    CHROME BUMPERS
    CHROME HEADLIGHTS WITH NEW SEALED BEAM BULBS
    TAIL AND SIGNAL LIGHTS
    NEW FUEL SENDING UNIT (with wiring schematic)
    FENDER BEADING
    CHROME LICENCE PLATE BRACKET
    ALL HARDWARE (brackets, bolts, nuts, hinges, chrome door handles, etc.)
    ORIGINAL ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTION MANUAL AND WIRING DIAGRAMS

I’m sure I’ve missed something in this description, but after reading the instruction manual, everything seems to be here. THE ONLY THING MISSING IN THIS KIT IS THE GRILL. Apparently someone liked the looks of that chrome. But I did find a damaged one from a wrecked vehicle that can be straightened and is included. ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING ELSE IN THIS KIT IS NEW NEVER USED. THERE IS NO TITLE FOR THIS KIT! IT IS NECESSARY TO USE THE TITLE FROM THE VW BEETLE DONOR VEHICLE!!!!!!! Thank you for looking at this very cool kit. 

BTW, I am located in South Point Ohio 

PMOSSBERG2015-05-01 09:43:32

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.