Value

Home Forums General Discussion Value

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Royal
    Participant

@royal

I have been watching TD replica prices closely and it seems that the average has risen about $1,500-$2,000 in the last 6 months.  This is not a scientific study and I have not written down and averaged the then/now prices.  Anybody else noticed this?

newkitman
    Participant

@newkitman

Seems to be not only our TDs but prices across the board have risen. Used to be a VW Thing in average condition went for 1500 to 3000. Now they start pretty much around 4500. Other cars on Craigs and the samba seem to be doing that as well.

Allen Caron
    VW based 53MGTD - "MoneyPenny"
    "If one thing matters, everything matters" - from the book The Shack

edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

“green shoots,” as they say in the economics department.

That said, I haven’t noticed any increase other than the bump you see every spring.

Here’s one doing pretty well, IMHO, on ebay. $5,000 with a few hours left.

edsnova2012-04-09 16:33:03

Scott A Chynoweth
    Participant

@1oldbuzz

I have noticed the same cars comming up on craigs(wisconsin)and on the bay at yes higher prices,than the previous 6 months it was up.However you have to keep in mind its a tough economy for most and may have fallen deeper in debt,so therfore the higher price.Doesn’t meen its value went up.

Based on mine I have a bonded title and the state of wisconsin put a value on mine at $10,000,so the bond is $15,000.If I could get $8,000 it would be gone and I would move to the next project.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.