build yer own track . . . ?

Home Forums General Discussion build yer own track . . . ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    edward ericson
    Participant

@edsnova

Here’s a fantasy story from the NYT that gave me a chuckle. Check out the picture of Dave TenHulzen and his wife pushing their ’64 Lotus. What’s that behind it? Why, it’s a 1966 Nova street machine, right next to a Jag XK 120 or 140. Oh, and is that a replica Shelby coupe back there?

The slide show has a great shot of the dash of their ’47 TC.

The SOB has exactly the same taste in cars as I do.

I find that bizarre; everyone knows that muscle car guys and sports car guys and club racer guys don’t even talk to each other. Never before had I seen a person attracted to both old Brit sports cars and squared-off ’60s American Muscle. 😉

Right Paul?

😆

Paul Mossberg
    Keymaster

@pmossberg

Amen brother Ed!

Except for your Chevy fascination. Wink

My garage  has my Duchess and a 1965 Plymouth Satellite Convertible.

But I’m related to one of those “sports car” guys. Ermm

My brother in-law has two Porsche 914s (not sure of years) and a 1981 911 Targa. (None of them running by the way!!) And he can quote chapter and verse for hours on Formula 1.

Another buddy is all about the various “sports car” series, is a former corner flag man for the SCCA, and has flagged major, MAJOR events like the 24 hours of Daytona. But he has no use for those “roundy round” boys that only run in circles!

I’m into all of the above too. But I pretty much follow all types of four-wheeled motorsports.

Paul Mossberg
    Former Owner of a 1981 Classic Roadsters Ltd. Duchess (VW)
    2005 Intermeccanica Roadster

If you own a TDr and are not in the Registry, please go to https://tdreplica.com/forums/topic/mg-td-replica-registry/ and register (you need to copy and paste the link)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.